Situated high above the road and nestled perfectly between the lake and the ocean is this wonderfully presented home. Everything has been done to ensure functionality and lifestyle. From the front and rear decks to the landscaped gardens and grassed yard this home is all about family living. Wonderful breezes ensure that the air conditioner is barely required. The kitchen and bathroom have been renovated recently which means that the new owner does not need to do a thing.
The home includes:
- Grassed front yard with landscaped gardens
- Front verandah with view to the lake and mountains
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining. Kitchen is decked out with 30mm cesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and feature splash back. Fan and split system air conditioning
- Living space leads out through double doors to merbau deck and beautiful grassed back yard
- The 8m x 4.5m shed completes the picture in the back yard along with magnificent sandstone retaining walls
- 3 bedrooms, all with fans, 2 with built ins and a study nook
- Main bedroom has a split system air conditioner
- Bathroom has a free standing bath, floor to ceiling tiles and good size shower
- 2nd toilet
- Garage and workshop area underneath the home
This location is ideal to take advantage of the lake and ocean. Beautiful Lake Macquarie is at the end of Harry Street. One Mile Beach is a 500 metre walk in the opposite direction. Did someone mention golf? Renowned Belmont Golf Course is only 400 metres walk from your front door. Belmont South is a terrific spot and this home will not disappoint as it offers everything the young family could possibly want at an affordable price.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.