This home will impress and accommodate all of your friends. Located in a blue ribbon street in Belmont North, simply stroll to the shops or to the Tavern at Jewells. One of the state's most popular public primary schools is only a short walk from the front door. This home has no work to do, so simply move in and enjoy the area and the home. With the best outdoor entertaining area and pool you are likely to see. Fantastic first home or investment property.
The home includes:
- Formal entry with wide timber floorboards throughout the living areas
- Formal lounge has combustion heater, split system air conditioning and fabulous natural light. Views to bush
- Family room or study with fan
- Led lights throughout
- Kitchen with brand new appliances including oven, cooktop, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Large laundry
- 3 door linen press
- Main bedroom with built in robes and fans
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes and fans
- Bathroom has new vanity
- Merbau decking front and rear
- Concrete outdoor entertaining area
- Pool area has large deck seating and space for everyone
- Inground concrete pool
- Workshop area/mancave and storage
Harrison Street is the most sought after street in Belmont North, only a 5 minute drive to Redhead Beach and Lake Macquarie. The highway is 2 minutes' drive, providing you with access to Sydney and to Newcastle CBD. Public transport, schools, playing fields and shops are all close by. Fernleigh Track runs from Belmont to Adamstown, perfect for a morning ride or run as it is only 2 minutes away from the home. The four wheel drive access to Redhead Beach is also only 1 to 2 minutes' drive away.
Everything is at your doorstep.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.