Located in the ever popular suburb of Eleebana this home is sure to appeal to family home buyers. The block is 1096 square metres and has great street frontage, this allows side access, or room for a boat or a van. The home provides opportunity for the eventual buyer to capitalise on what is a great layout. The house has large decks at the front and rear of the home which look towards the valley, bush and mountains. Perfect entertaining house as either deck can be utilised depending on weather.
The home offers:
- Formal entry foyer
- Living area, study or 4th bedroom with ensuite
- Double garage with internal access
- Formal lounge leading to front deck with views to the mountain
- Formal dining area
- Perfect kitchen with granite benchtops and gas cooktop
- Family room leading out to large deck overlooking the back yard and into the valley
- Main bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes
- Main bathroom has separate toilet
- Ducted air conditioning
- Large back yard with garden shed
Eleebana is one of the most sought after lakeside suburbs in Lake Macquarie. Access to the lake, Warners bay shopping precinct and Charlestown square are all some of reasons for the appeal of the suburb. The school zoning is equally as important for many purchasers as Eleebana primary and Warners Bay public school are both held in high regard. This is a fabulous family home in a great suburb.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.