This is the ideal home for the first home buyer, investor or retiree. There is nothing to do except move in and enjoy all that the area has to offer. The home has been lovingly lived in by retirees for many years. The home does not need to be renovated as the kitchen and bathroom are in excellent condition. Located opposite the parks and close to all modern conveniences. The off street parking will amaze you with a wide driveway, double garage and double carport.
The home includes:
- Picturesque front verandah with views across the park
- 3 bedrooms, all have ceiling fans & 2 have built in robes
- Kitchen has been renovated & opens out to the large living space with split system air conditioning
- Large bathroom with full bath and separate toilet
- Study area
- Large undercover deck leading out from the living space, perfect for entertaining
- Good size laundry with a gym room or storage room leading on from that
- Fabulous double size garage with double carport
- Solar electricity which cuts the bill incredibly
Homes in this price bracket normally require a lot of work. This home is as neat as a pin. The location is superb as Belmont North is only 5 minutes' drive to Redhead Beach and Lake Macquarie. The highway is less than 1 minute drive, providing you with access to Sydney and to Newcastle CBD. Public transport, schools, playing fields and shops are all close by. Fernleigh track runs from Belmont to Adamstown which is perfect for a morning ride or run. The four wheel drive access to Redhead Beach is also only 3 to 4 minute drive away. Everything is at your doorstep.