Why not live by the lake with nothing to do except enjoy all that the area has to offer? If you are after lifestyle & immaculate presentation then this house is for you.
Located near the lake at Marks Point with stunning views across the water, you have the best of all worlds, with room for cars, access to the water from Edith Street & the beach, & golf course the other side of the highway. Spend your nights & weekends fishing or just relaxing enjoying the water views from the open plan living areas.
This home has many different applications, with a downstairs area that could be utilized as a granny flat or teenager retreat, ideal for a teenager, elderly parents or guest accommodation. This is a solidly built brick and tile home that has been fastidiously maintained.
Included in this splendid home:
- Formal entry
- Hardwood timber floors throughout
- Keyless entry, alarm system, back to base
- Ducted air conditioning
- Formal lounge opens to balcony with lake views
- Kitchen with granite benchtops
- Laundry with 4th bathroom
- Courtyard area perfect for entertaining
- Double garage with workshop area
- Guest room with ensuite, leading out to courtyard area
- Storage under the stairs
- Main bedroom with ensuite, leading to verandah with incredible views
- Office or 4th bedroom
- Linen press
- Huge bedroom with 4 door built in robe & fan
This immaculately presented home will impress the most discerning buyer, with nothing to do except enjoy water view living.
Make sure that you get along to see this property.
This wonderful home is within walking distance of:
- Lake Macquarie: sailing, fishing, skiing
- Marks Point Bowling Club
- Marks Point Public School
- Marks Point Marina
- Shops on Marks Point Road
- Nine Mile Beach
A short drive to:
- Belmont Wetlands State Park & the Fernleigh Track
- Belmont Lagoon.
- Belmont Yacht Club, and Gunyah Hotel
- Belmont CBD: shopping
- Children's playground.
- Public transport
- Belmont District Hospital
- Belmont Golf Club & championship golf course
- Charlestown Square
- Belmont 16 Footers Sailing Club
- Sporting fields
- Boat ramp
- Pristine local surf beaches - Blacksmiths Beach, Redhead Beach & Caves Beach