This is the ideal home for the first home buyer, investor or retiree. There is nothing to do except move in and enjoy all that the area has to offer. The home is brick and tile so maintenance is not an issue. The key feature of the home is the position as it is located in a fabulous area with 2 driveways making access easy. Perfect for a big shed to house the van, boat, jetski and cars.
The home includes:
- Front verandah to main entry
- Formal lounge with split system air conditioning & fan
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, open plan to the dining area
- Main bedroom with large built in robe & fan
- 3 additional bedrooms, 2 with built in robes & fans, the other with fan - suitable as a study
- Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
- Solar electricity to minimise costs
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Second driveway access, perfect for boat, van or extra cars
- Grassed back yard
Brick homes on corner blocks with lots of space for the family are rare. Most older homes in Newcastle are weatherboard so this home is going to excite buyers.
The location is superb as Belmont North is only 5 minutes' drive to Redhead Beach and Lake Macquarie. The highway is less than 1 minute drive, providing you with access to Sydney and to Newcastle CBD. Public transport, schools, playing fields and shops are all close by. Fernleigh track runs from Belmont to Adamstown which is perfect for a morning ride or run. The four wheel access to Redhead Beach is also only 3 to 4 minutes' drive away. Everything is at your doorstep.
This one won't last long, to avoid disappointment call to arrange an early inspection.