This single Torrens title property offers the family or investor great opportunity to live with the extended family or rent out for a neutral return.
The property offers a 3 bedroom home along with 2 x 2 bedroom units on the same title. Each residence is separately metered for electricity, making it easy to rent out to tenants. Otherwise there is the option to put mum and dad in one of the units, live in the house and rent out the other unit. There are several applications for this property.
If you are looking to invest then the potential return is:
Main house: $400 a week approximately
Unit 1: $300 a week approximately
Unit 2: $300 a week approximately
The above figures are based on renting out the property in the traditional method, this is not air BNB which would provide an even greater return.
Not only is the potential return excellent on this property, the capital growth indicators are also strong. Location is everything in real estate and this home is all about position. With the bowling club opposite, McDonalds, the library and Wallsend shopping centre right at your doorstep, living is made easy.
- Immaculate 3 bedroom home that has an amazing kitchen & bathroom with high ceilings & lovely deck to the rear of the home
- Unit 1 is in good original condition with high ceilings & good size bedrooms
- Unit 2 is in excellent condition with a renovated kitchen & a wonderful outdoor sitting area in complete privacy
- There is a 3 car garage & a carport providing lots of off street parking
- The gardens have been lovingly & fastidiously maintained
When you enter this property you feel at home. It is obvious that the home has been filled with lots of love, fun and frivolity.
Your first impression of this property will impress as there is nothing to do except move in and enjoy, or lease out.