What a great opportunity to live with extended family. This incredibly affordable single level Torrens Title property provides the family with room for everyone. If you have teenage children, mum or dad or returning children then you need to consider this home. The property offers a 3 bedroom home along with 2 x 2 bedroom units on the same title. The home is located near all of the modern facilities so it will suit all generations. Combine your money and each of 3 families is only paying around $300,000 to live in a home with extended family. Where else can you buy a property for $300,000?
Each residence is separately metered for electricity, making is easy to rent out to tenants if that is your preferred option. If you are looking to invest then the potential return is:
Main house: $400 a week approximately
Unit 1: $300 a week approximately
Unit 2: $300 a week approximately
The above figures are based on renting out the property in the traditional method, this is not air BNB which would provide an even greater return.
Not only is the potential return excellent on this property, the capital growth indicators are also strong. Location is everything in real estate and this home is all about position. With the bowling club opposite, McDonalds, the library and Wallsend shopping centre right at your doorstep living is made easy.
- Immaculate 3 bedroom home that has an amazing kitchen and bathroom with high ceilings and lovely deck to the rear of the home.
- Unit 1 is in good original condition with high ceilings and good size bedrooms.
- Unit 2 is in excellent condition with a renovated kitchen and a wonderful outdoor sitting area in complete privacy.
- There is a 3 car garage and a carport providing lots of off street parking.
- The gardens have been lovingly and fastidiously maintained.
When you enter this property you feel at home. It is obvious that the home has been filled with lots of love, fun and frivolity. Your first impression of this property will impress as there is nothing to do except move in and enjoy, or lease out.