1/68 Mirambeena Street Belmont North
Positioned perfectly at the crest of the hill with sensational ocean views, this executive style townhouse has been built with floating slabs and quality fixtures, no expense has been spared.
Offering everything that an impressive family home should, including incredible off street parking, garaging and a workshop area, this home has been built with the view in mind, along with functional living spaces, all while capturing magnificent north easterly breezes.
Included in this amazing home:
- Double garage with workshop area 7x7m
- Floating concrete floor
- Bamboo flooring throughout living areas & the first flight of stairs
- Formal lounge with feature gas fireplace
- Verandah with ocean views, stainless steel balustrades & glass panels
- Kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop & oven, 60mm Caesarstone benches & massive walk in pantry
- Sitting room or toy room
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Laundry with good cupboard space
- Alfresco area with outdoor kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops
- Solar electricity 4kw system
- Gutter guard
- Back area with guest bedroom or multipurpose room
- Study area
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes
- Bedroom 4 with built in robes & lake & ocean views
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & quality fixtures
- Walk in linen press
- Main bedroom with ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, verandah with lake & ocean views, plenty of cupboard space
- Feature verandah with exquisite views to the ocean & lake
Belmont North is only 5 minutes' drive to Redhead Beach and Lake Macquarie. The highway is 2 minutes' drive, providing you with access to Sydney and to Newcastle CBD. Public transport, schools, playing fields and shops are all close by. This is a truly unique property, if you are a genuine buyer or a lover of real estate then you need to get along to see this majestic masterpiece.
Dowling Eastlakes - Belmont
603 Pacific Highway
T 02 4947 7877
F 02 4947 7888
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.