103 Marks Point Road Marks Point
BER $870,000 - $940,000
LIVE! WORK! PLAY! An Opportunity Not to be Missed!
Perfectly positioned with stunning lake views and an enviable lifestyle. Keep all your toys garaged at home with your boat moored at the adjacent marina. Simply move in & enjoy everything this stunning home has to offer.
If you are after lifestyle & immaculate presentation plus contemporary style living, then this home is right for you. Located in an elevated position on the Marks Point peninsula with stunning north & south views across the lake, you have the best of all worlds with room for cars, plus easy access to the waters of the lake, with surf beaches & Belmont Golf Course nearby.
Spend your relaxation time fishing, boating or just gazing at the sparkling lake waters from the open plan living areas. This fastidiously maintained brick & tile home has many different applications with a downstairs area that could be utilized as guest's accommodation or teenager/parents retreat. Dual street frontage is another big bonus. Tropical gardens are easy care and established. Properties offering these facilities are rarely available.
The perfect property for those who enjoy living!
Included in this splendid home:
- Undercover formal entry off Marks Point Road surrounded by tropical gardens
- Massive garage with lots of storage and internal access, approx. 8m x 6m
- Bedroom 2 with new carpet and built-in robe
- Bedroom 3 with new carpet and built-in robe
- Large laundry with storage cupboard
- Bathroom in excellent condition
- Family room with split system air-conditioning
- Outdoor alfresco area with established tropical gardens
- Free standing garage from Edith Street, approx. 7m x 5m
- Main bedroom with built-in robe, walk-in-robe, ceiling fan, plantation shutters and views over Swan Bay
- Main bathroom with spa bath, double vanity and separate toilet
- Open plan living, kitchen with 2 fridges, stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioned lounge/dining room flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area with views overlooking the lake.
- Air-conditioned office/studio overlooking the beautiful lake waters of Village Bay & Belmont Bay to the north plus Swan Bay to the south. There are endless possibilities to increase the floor space on this level to take further advantage of the incredible views.
This home will impress the most discerning buyer. Nothing to do except enjoy your lake view living. Presented immaculately - make sure that you inspect today!
(Our vendors are relocating to Queensland's sunshine coast.)
This wonderful home is within walking distance of:
- Lake Macquarie with sailing, fishing and many other watersports.
- Marks Point Bowling Club
- Marks Point Public School
- Marks Point Marina with marina berths, chandlery & fuel.
- Shops on Marks Point Road
- Nine Mile Beach
- Bus transport to Newcastle.
A short drive to:
- Belmont Wetlands State Park & the Fernleigh Track.
- Belmont Lagoon.
- Belmont Yacht Club and the Gunyah Hotel.
- Belmont CBD with its 2 shopping centers.
- Children's playground.
- Belmont District Hospital.
- Belmont Golf Club & championship golf course.
- Charlestown Square.
- Kotara Westfields
- Belmont 16 Footers sailing club.
- Sporting fields.
- Boat ramp.
- Pristine local surf beaches, Blacksmiths, Redhead & Caves Beach.
Dowling Eastlakes - Belmont
603 Pacific Highway
T 02 4947 7877
F 02 4947 7888
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.