Speers Point is a suburb within, and the location of the council seat of the City of Lake Macquarie local government area in New South Wales, Australia. It is 17 kilometres west-southwest of the city of Newcastle on the northern shore of Lake Macquarie, in Cockle and Warners Bays, between the suburbs of Cardiff and Warners Bay.
Speers Point was settled in 1828 and local commerce began through a colliery in 1843. By 2006, the suburb had a population of 3,230.
Where is? - Around Speers Point
- St Mary’s Primary School - 4 Bayview St, Warners Bay
- Biddahbah Primary School - Medcalf St, Warners Bay
- Warners Bay High School - King St, Warners Bay
- Warners at the Bay - 320 Hillsborough Rd, Warners Bay
- Thai Square Restaurant - 26 Lake St, Warners Bay
- Blue Water Pizza - 460 The Esplanade, Warners Bay
- Warners Bay Plaza - John St, Warners Bay
- Lake Macquarie Fair - 46 Wilsons Rd, Mt Hutton
- Feighan Park - Seaman Avenue, Warners Bay
- Picnic Area - John St, Warners Bay